This should be a really simple dish to prepare. 15 minutes guaranteed! Maggi Mee Goreng, is basically means fried noodles but using Maggi (the brand) instant noodles.
Maggi Mee Goreng (also known as Maggi Goreng in short) is commonly found in mamak stalls throughout Malaysia. Much like how the British would crave for Kebabs after their night out at the pub. Malaysians would crave for a nice hot plate of Maggi Goreng. Yes, I too have had my fair share of late Friday night outs in Malaysia and what good days they were.
- 2 packets Maggi instant noodles (keep the seasoning)
- 1 chicken thigh (de-boned and cut into small thumbsize chunks
- Handful of spinach
- 1 X Onion
- 1 X garlic clove
- 1 X fried tofu
- Boil Maggi instant noodle just like how you would with pasta. When ready, blanch in cold water
- In a hot wok, brown onion, garlic.
- Add chicken pieces and allow to cook thoroughly
- Add spinach and allow to cook till soft
- Add boiled noodles and give it a good stir.
- Finally add seasoning
- Plate and serve
Incoming search terms:
- maggi goreng recipe
- how to make maggi goreng
- maggi goreng mamak recipe
- maggi goreng
- kek butter
- maggi mee goreng recipe
- maggi mee goreng
- recipe maggi goreng
- how to make maggi goreng mamak
- how to cook maggie goreng
- Pulled Noodles / Mung Mien Not to be mistaken with the pulled noodles made by Chinese super chefs, where they can stretch thousands of strands of noodles in a matter of secs. This Mung Mien is quite different I assure you. Far less skills is required. Relatively simple to make and can be served...
- Steamed Cod Cheeks Was at the market over the weekend and found cod cheeks being sold in the odd cuts section. I didn’t really know what to do with it at first but knew they were good stuff. It’s a real shame that such a prize cut has such low appreciation. Here’s...
- Simple Noodle Soup On a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon, my dad would usually make simple noodle soup for lunch. I would always be the first to dish myself a bowl because I just love fishballs (yes how very inconsiderate). But I guess, my dad would have always made allowance. Noodle soups...
- Ayam Percik I’m so excited, this is my second malay recipe posted here on Cinta Dapur. This dish is one of my all time favourites. Ayam percik is a dish infused with various Malay spices. When prepared properly, you get a piece of chicken that is full of flavour, but also...
- Bak Kut Teh Bak Kut Teh is a popular dish amongst Malaysian Chinese community. Ask any Chinese on the streets of KL and they will recommend you their favourite Bak Kut Teh eatery. Bak Kut Teh was first introduced to Malaysia in the 19th century by Chinese coolies as means of tonic...
Filed under: Dinner · Tags: asian dishes, cintadapur, cintadapur.com, cuisine, culinary, dishes asian, easy indian noodle recipe, easy mee goreng, easy recipe fried noddle, food indian, food photography, fried noodle, fried noodle easy, heavmus, how to make maggi goreng, how to make simple maggi friend noodle, indian, indian cuisine, indian dishes, indian food, maggi goreng, maggi mee goreng, main, main course, malaysia, malaysian, malaysian cooking, malaysian dishes recipes, malaysian food recipes, mamak, mamak recipe, mee goreng made easy, noodle, simple fried noodle recipe, simple indian recipe, simple mamak recipe