This should be a really simple dish to prepare. 15 minutes guaranteed! Maggi Mee Goreng, is basically means fried noodles but using Maggi (the brand) instant noodles.
Maggi Mee Goreng (also known as Maggi Goreng in short) is commonly found in mamak stalls throughout Malaysia. Much like how the British would crave for Kebabs after their night out at the pub. Malaysians would crave for a nice hot plate of Maggi Goreng. Yes, I too have had my fair share of late Friday night outs in Malaysia and what good days they were.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery
- 2 packets Maggi instant noodles (keep the seasoning)
- 1 chicken thigh (de-boned and cut into small thumbsize chunks
- Handful of spinach
- 1 X Onion
- 1 X garlic clove
- 1 X fried tofu
- Boil Maggi instant noodle just like how you would with pasta. When ready, blanch in cold water
- In a hot wok, brown onion, garlic.
- Add chicken pieces and allow to cook thoroughly
- Add spinach and allow to cook till soft
- Add boiled noodles and give it a good stir.
- Finally add seasoning
- Plate and serve
Incoming search terms:
- maggi goreng recipe
- how to make maggi goreng
- maggi goreng mamak recipe
- maggi goreng
- kek butter
- maggi mee goreng recipe
- maggi mee goreng
- recipe maggi goreng
- how to make maggi goreng mamak
- how to cook maggie goreng
Filed under: Dinner · Tags: asian dishes, cintadapur, cintadapur.com, cuisine, culinary, dishes asian, easy indian noodle recipe, easy mee goreng, easy recipe fried noddle, food indian, food photography, fried noodle, fried noodle easy, heavmus, how to make maggi goreng, how to make simple maggi friend noodle, indian, indian cuisine, indian dishes, indian food, maggi goreng, maggi mee goreng, main, main course, malaysia, malaysian, malaysian cooking, malaysian dishes recipes, malaysian food recipes, mamak, mamak recipe, mee goreng made easy, noodle, simple fried noodle recipe, simple indian recipe, simple mamak recipe